“ The analytical and creative challenges of each engagement is shared by teams of talented, driven, and down-to-earth people.The collective energy, innovation, and operational discipline at GTO is inspiring. That’s a company that I am proud to be leading into the future.”
—Mark, CFO, GTO New York
“Working at GTO is not just working for a great corporation… Every day in the office, I am with a family, a group of experts who help me grow as a professional and as a human being. Everybody contributes, everybody listens, so all together it adds up. This is our point of difference.”
— Jose, Graphic Designer, GTO Madrid
The Senior Accountant serves as a team leader in the finance department and supports the department goal to create accurate and timely financial records for the organization. The Senior Accountant reports to the Controller. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, general ledger accountability, financial reporting, supervision of junior accounting staff, and other special projects as assigned.
General Ledger Accountability:
The AAE will be responsible for supporting the account team in all day-to-day internal activities and will collaborate with the creative and technology teams on high profile projects. Our client roster spans several industries with an emphasis on health care and pharmaceutical marketing. With the digital landscape changing every second, we look to our account team to lead the way with innovative thinking for our clients. Candidates will join a fast paced environment and an experienced client services team.
We’re always on the lookout for talented folks to join our team. Please send us your resume and let us know about your interest in Greater Than One East in New York City.
Seeking an organized entry level Assistant Media Planner to join a full-service digital advertising agency with a specialty in healthcare based in the West Village, NYC. The Assistant Media Planner will have responsibilities for a few brands, working directly with the full media and account teams. Seeking a self-starter with a genuine Interest in healthcare who is interested in learning the craft of media planning.
• Help in developing and executing online media plans (video, display, print, social, email):
• Research and compile competitive and landscape data
• Develop POVs
• Help maintain vendor relationships and seek out new media opportunities
• Participate in ongoing professional training program
• BS/BA required, Marketing / Advertising concentration preferred
• Genuine interest in advertising and the healthcare industry
• Demonstrates leadership skills, takes initiative, proactive and self-motivated
• Team player – self-motivated, excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills required
• Strong math skills and understanding of Microsoft tools required (Excel including pivot tables, PPT, Outlook)
• Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking capabilities a must
• Strict attention to detail, accuracy, and deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of DoubleClick, Analytics, ad trafficking, and/or campaign reporting a plus
• Experience with Media Management software such as Advantage a plus
We're always looking for talented folks to join our team. Please send us your resume and let us know about your interest in Greater Than One West in San Francisco.
At GTO Europe we are looking for a SEO, SEM and SMO professional with at least 3 years' experience plus outstanding communicative and account management skills. An independent, resolutive person, attentive to details and with an excellent written and oral Spanish (from Spain).
We're always on the lookout for talented folks to join our team. Please send us your resume and let us know about your interest in Greater Than One Europe in Madrid, Spain.
We're always on the lookout for talented folks to join our team. Please send us your resume and let us know about your interest in The Content Agency in Milan, Italy.